Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hoo Are You? 22

Okay my fellow Hooting friends its time to get to know each other a little better this week with http://nightowlcrafting.blogspot.com/
This is my favorite part of Tuesdays.. so let's get started.



Here are my answers to this week's questions!


1. Name two things you consider yourself to be very good at.
I am very good at running. I decided to start running for real when I was 29 it was cheap therapy for a bad year and found that I was fast! Wish I had started sooner. I am also good at baking (also something I didn't know until I was in my 20's).


2. Name two things you consider yourself to be very bad at.
I am very bad at being organized. My life is a big disaster in that area. I am also bad at being on time.. but I think that having 3 little people to get ready and motivated is also not in my favor (but I do LOVE them!)
3. Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
I DO think that everything happens for a reasons but sometimes I struggle in not knowing the reasons for the bad things that happen.
4. What is something you have eaten lately that you shouldn't have?
Lots and lots of Halloween candy especially the Kit Kats, snickers and Twix bars. It is my one weakness and it is just sitting on my counter calling my name!

5. Do you think the time should change or leave it alone?
I think that the time HAS to change or the whole spectrum of time would be affected .. however, I WISH it wouldn't change as my boys are now getting up at 4 am!

See you next week!
Thanks Leslie for hosting!
Love,
Pinkapotamus!

No comments:

Post a Comment