Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hooo Are You.. Pinkapotamus?

It's Tooosday and you know what that means right?  It's time for my favorite blog hop of the week at


NightOwlCrafting
So here are the questions and answers that are burning in the minds of my readers!
1.. What did you get/give for Valentine's Day?
I got a handmade picture frame from my daughter, a sweatshirt from my mother in law, tickets to the circus from my parents and a giant container of cherry flavored jelly beans from my hubby!  I gave my kids books, my hubby some chocolate covered cookies and peanut butter pretzels and the grandparents picture frames the kids made!

2. Do you have a vacation planned in the next couple of months or in the summer?
We are planning to go to Disney with my parents in September for my Mommy's 60th birthday! (Oops!  sorry Mommy!.. I know you're not 65!)

3. What is one thing you do to pamper yourself?
I pamper myself by going to the gym... it is my sanity alone time!  Ahh.. I am going tonite at 4 for my therapy session.. can't wait!

4. What sparks your interest to other people's blogs?
I love to see what others are crafting and cooking.. and of course I love a good sense of humor!

5. What kind of a mood are you in today?
Today I am in a good mood!  What the heck.. after all yesterday was Valentine's day and my little guys birthday and today I have jelly beans!  What could be better?

Can't wait to see all of the other answers! 
Love,
Pinkapotamus

3 comments:

  1. jelly beans always= a good mood!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for jelly beans and double YAY for your little guy's birthday!! I LOVE pinkapotamus! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love jelly beans too! I always look for the licorice ones but there never seem to be enough of them in a box :-)

    ReplyDelete