Thursday, February 3, 2011

Personalized Mirror

Thank you soo much to all of you who reached out to me yesterday with words of comfort after my Personal post.. I so appreciate your kind words and support. 
So today I am taking a mental health day!  Hooray for me.. no really.. I need it.. I went for a run last night to clear my head.. but it just wasn't enough.. So today.. sad to say I am reposting my tutorial from my blog swap with To Sew With Love.. So if you missed it or are new to my blog.. sit back and enjoy the ride as I share a quick tutorial with you for making a personalized mirror from a floral wreath!

I made this one for my daughter's room, which has a fairy theme with flowers and hearts!
Ingredients
 12" floral wreath
scrapbook paper
wood letters
 paint
10" mirror round
small wood fence
Mod Podge

Start by painting your wreath the color of your choice.. I chose Pink

Trace and cut circle of scrapbook paper to match the size of the wreath

Mod Podge the paper to the wreath


Paint the letters the color of your choice.. I chose Pink and Green
Glue letters to Mod Podged wreath



Then embellish with paper flowers or decoration of your choice

At this point you can choose to leave it as a wreath or you can glue the mirror to the back!
And here is the finished product!

Love,
Pinkapotamus



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment