Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Pink Hippo Party #16

A day late and a dollar short.. that's me! Sorry for the delay.. I spent the whole day with the kids and had a great time with my little guy at Build a Bear for his special 4 year old Valentine birthday!

I know that last week I said that I would post my favorites later in the week.. and well.. um.. yeah about that.. I didn't.  Sorry.. I am going to have my favorites from last week and the week before posted tomorrow.. so Check back to see if it's YOU!
In the meantime, link up what you're working on this week!  Yeah!  I won't bore you with the rules this week cause I think by now you know!




Enhanced by Zemanta
Love,
Pinkapotamus

3 comments:

  1. Happy to find your linky. Thank you for giving this place to promote blogs. Hope your day is filled with blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, I added my link to the party. I'm adding your button on my side bar since I didn't include it in my post....I published before I saw your linky party.

    That's so sweet your son celebrated at build a bear, kids love that store.

    I've been so out of the loop but I'm trying to catch up now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm laughing my butt off at your intro! Girl, anyone who's ever been a mom will totally empathize!

    ReplyDelete