Friday, April 15, 2011

Guest Post: Janelle from Paisley Walls

Photobucket

Hello!  I'm Janelle from Paisley Walls.   I'm so excited to be guest posting here today!  Pinkapotamus was one of the first linky parties I found in the blogosphere.  I was so excited to be asked by Amie to be a guest blogger while she recoups from her surgery.
My blog is a compilation of before and after furniture redos, kids crafts, yardsale/ goodwill finds made fabulous and really whatever else I can dream up.
Today I am going to show you how to turn random thrift store finds into a beautiful spring centerpiece:

I went to my NEW Goodwill store last week and scored some great finds. I found these great items for a total of $3, yes, ALL for $3! I told you I scored!


The box was a bit too royal blue for my decor, but I did want to keep it in the blue family.  I did a custom mix to make this great blue. 
I kept the planter boxes the same, because I loved the old age look of them. They already came with a plastic liner so I didn't have to worry about water damage.  I went to my local hardware store and found white daisies to plant. 
Whalla! A great spring centerpiece for around $10. 
I hope to see you all over at my blog and follow me as I continue my crafting and redecorating journey!
Thanks again to Amie for allowing me the opportunity to be a guest! Get well soon!
Happy Spring Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Yea for Goodwill treasures! I always love going there to find something "new"!!!

    ReplyDelete