Saturday, April 2, 2011

Suck it Mother Nature!

That's right you heard me.. I said Suck it!  Now I am normally a nice girl who doesn't say such things .. but sometimes you just have to say how you feel and THAT is how I feel on this April Fool's Day.. Like Mother Nature is playing a cruel joke on us poor New Jerseyians.. promising Spring but dumping us with SNOW and temps in the 30's for April Fool's Day!  Uggh.. well here is what I have to say to you Mother Nature.. (besides suck it of course).. now remember to READ this in your best taunting voice please!
April Showers...
Bring May Flowers!


Now stick out your tongue and give Mother Nature a Big Fat Raspberry!
I am sharing with
center>BWS tips button

Paper Issues Blog Design



Love,
Pinkapotamus

5 comments:

  1. Hah! I spewed out a bit of coffee when I saw your headline. Thanks for the chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! at least it gave you some inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are FUNNY! =) SUCK IT MOTHER NATURE! Just kidding, the sun is FINALLY shining here--perfect timing for my kids' sports games. These showers better bring BEAUTIFUL May flowers!

    You got a new follower-would appreciate a follow back! "see" ya soon!

    ReplyDelete