Monday, May 9, 2011

Pink Hippo Party #28

Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day! 
I was awoken to some beautiful handmade gifts being given to me on my pillow at 5 am! 
Then me and my Lovey Dovey girl had some bonding time with my sewing machine!  (more on that tomorrow!)
My hubby made me my annual Mother's Day crepes breakfast!
Then we went to see then family Momma's and give them the gifts that we made!
(Inspired by a project at http://www.iheartnaptime.net/ )
And of course who could resist a quick stop for Italian Ice!
Then a lovely bbq with my parents and my Grandma!  It was a wonderful day!  Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day too.. whether it was for you or with your Mom!
Now enough about me.. now it's time to party!
Features will magically apppear here on Wednesday as I have to get my daugher ready for her NJ ASK test today! Yikes!
Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Here are the rules!
1. Grab a party button
2. Link back to this party
3. Link to your specific post and not your home page
4. Become a follower (cause it's just nice)
5. Don't forget some love to your fellow crafters.. everyone loves a compliment!


Love,
Pinkapotamus



3 comments:

  1. aww, looks like you had a blast! Those crepes look incredible! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great Mom's Day!! Thanks for hosting!

    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a great Mothers Day, I spent mine at the gym, did yoga and rock climbed with the kids, he he. Thanks for hosting girl!!

    Hope you can come over to see how I make the EASIEST chicken curry ever, using rotisserie chicken, and enter to win your own MAGIC Chicken Curry Mix.

    Hugs, Bella :)

    ReplyDelete