Sunday, June 12, 2011

Pink Hippo Party #33!

Happy Monday Everyone! 
First off let me start by saying that all of the 73 links from this week's party were simply A-MA-ZING!  Unfortunately this week Blogger Hates ME!  It absolutely REFUSES to allow me to comment on ANYTHING.  PERIOD.  It is sooo frustrating!  When I get to comment.. I type in my little blurb and then hit the comment button.. what happens you ask?  Well then it either just continues to sit there or if it really wants to MESS with me.. then it goes to sign in and won't let me then.. names me Anonymous and still won't post the comment! Grrrr! So if you didn't hear from me this week.. it is for GOOD reason!  Sorry.. I love you all!
Now on to my features!
First up is this incredible felt playhouse by Liz Taylor (great name right?) @ http://projectnaptime.blogspot.com/
Next up is this super fun summer bag in burlap and animal print bag by Maridith @
 http://strictly-homemade.blogspot.com/
CSC_1787
And last but not least is Mary @ http://www.craftbuds.com/ who shares an A-mazing upcycled bag from a shirt with tutorial..
I know I'm going to make one!

Now let's party!
Here are the rules!

1. Grab a party button
2. Link back to this party
3. Link to your specific post and not your home page
4. Become a follower (cause it's just nice)
5. Don't forget some love to your fellow crafters.. everyone loves a compliment!

Love,
Pinkapotamus



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting again--and for sharing Mary's purses at Craft Buds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, thanks for hosting and for featuring me this week!!! I was having the same issue with posting but I figured out if I unclicked the "keep me signed in" button I was able to post. Hope it works for you!!!

    ReplyDelete