Monday, January 30, 2012

Pink Hippo Party #65

Happy Monday Pink Hippos!  We had a super crazy weekend.. starting with our very first Pinewood Derby.. that my middle guy won for Tigers!
  Whoo hoo.. now we move on to district to race other Tigers!  Then it ended with a sleepless night for the same guy who spiked a fever of 102.. Yikes!   Hope you guys had a great weekend!
Here are this week's features from our Short Party last week!
First up is Rikka @ http://ricochetandaway.blogspot.com/ who made this awesome "naughty notions" clutch
which I just adore.. I want one too!
And our Most clicked link this week comes from Lindsay @   http://artsyfartsymama.blogspot.com/who made these adorable V-day apothecary jars.
Sooo stinking cute, right?
Want to be featured next?  It's easy!  Join the party, grab a button, become a follower and share the love!

Pink Hippo Party
Now let's get this party started!
Love,
Pinkapotamus


7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the win! How exciting! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting!!! Mr. Dump loved the Pinewood Derby's growing up! Congratulations on your win! Stop by sometime.

    Sarah
    www.dumpedanddiscovered.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the invite. :) I'm a new follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi AmieAnn~

    Oh Pinewood Derby's I sure remember those days, my oldest was in scouts and now he will be 21 in May. Haven't decided if my younger one's will join up, my husband deploys so much I feel like a single parent! Thanks for hosting, fun party & great ideas! Be sure and join my {k.i.s.s.} blog bash, link is open 'til Wednesday.

    Christina

    Drop By & Visit {The Tattered Tag}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting! I accidently posted my rocking chair twice!! Sorry...I don't know how to delete it!

    ReplyDelete