Friday, January 27, 2012

US, WE Blocks for V-day!

Yay! It's less than a month away now!  So here is a quick project I made to add to the V-day decor (what little has been created)!
US, WE Photo blocks of me and the hubs through the years.. I know .. so awww, right?
I started with these blocks that I had in my stash.
I painted them brown and left them kind of lightly painted with red undertones on the bottom.
 Then I Mod Podged them with some $1.97 scrapbook paper from AC Moore.
 And I painted the "We" and "Us" brown and glued onto the blocks.
Then I found some cute pics of US from our premarriage days.. back when we were sexy(er) and young(er).. and I photcoppied them in black and white on my printer.
Then I cut some sparkly hearts and glued the pics onto them.  Then I Mod Podged them onto the cubes.
Last I added our first picture together to a wood heart the top.
And here "WE" are!
Thanks for taking this crafty stroll down memory lane wtih me!
I am sharing with
Photobucket
Wayward Weekend


Love,
Pinkapotamus
Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. Very cute blocks :) Sweet!

    Visiting from Cherished Treasures SUNDAY BLOG LOVE party today!,
    Smiles, Suzanne in NW IL (WhyCuzICan)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I want to make something similar now! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hubby is going to LOVE these! I really like your choice of red and brown - pretty and masculine at the same time!

    ReplyDelete