Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hoo Are You! Yay.. It's Back!

Oh Toosday Blog Hop how I have missed you.. let me count the way..
Nah.. just kidding!  But I am happy to have you back and partying with Leslie @

NightOwlCrafting
 so here are my answers to this weeks Valentine's questions!
1. Are you married/in a relationship/single? For how long?
I have been married to my best friend for 10 years.. and we have been together for 14 years since we were 19.  I feel like we have grown up together with our 3 kids!
 2. What are your plans for Valentine's Day?
For Valentine's we are going to have a small party for my 4 year who will become a big 5 year old!
3. Do you have any Valentine's traditions?
We party!..
and bake a cake of course!
4. What is your favorite Valentine's candy?
I just adore RED HOTS!
Name 3 things that you LOVE!
Running

Family
Crafting

Love,
Pinkapotamus

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Glad to get to know you and everyone else! Happy Valentine's Day (and birthday to your son!).

    ReplyDelete