Monday, March 5, 2012

Pink Hippo Party #70

Happy Monday Pink Hippos!  Glad to see you again and soo happy for this lovely weekend.. the kids went to Medieval Times and the hubs and I had a Greek lunch date and grocery shopping and another birthday celebration for my MIL with Ice Cream Cake!
Now for those who voted in this week's crazy competition between Pinkapotamus and Domestic Deadline ... the winner is  Emily
 @ Domestic Deadline who made these adorable Picture frames!
She is a competition superstar who also won the first winner of
at The T-shirt Diaries  So make sure you stop by and give her LOTS of big Congratulations!
Now for her prize.. Emily will receive a $25 gift certificate to Lizabettas where she can purchase any of her beautiful pendant necklaces!
SALE Freedom Dictionary Locket Necklace - Glass Dome Pendant Gunmetal, Picture Locket, Photo Locket, Vintage Style Locket by Lizabettas
Don't forget to come back tomorrow for another exciting edition of
THE
Photobucket
And if you want to get in on the action we are looking for one more competitor.. email me at amieirwin (at) yahoo (dot) com
Now let's get this party started! 
Pink Hippo Party
Be a follower, link up, grab a button and share the love!
Love,
Pinkapotamus

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for hosting the party! :)
    xoxo,
    Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting. It has been a little while...glad to be back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for inviting me!

    Renonda @ Snickety Things

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog's name! :D
    Thanks for hosting, I'll join if have a project later
    I'm your new follower on Linky. I'd love if you can follow me too

    Thanks
    Witha @ http://withapinkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete