Monday, March 12, 2012

Pink Hippo Party #71

Happy Monday Pink Hippo!  The mini hippos and I had a great weekend..outside..!  And my little girl and I crafted with the sewing machine!  She made this sweet little purse for herself..
she even crocheted the little pink handle!
Now for those of you who have been waiting.. and waiting .. and waiting to see who won this week's Crafterbowl.... The Winner is ..Holly from My Sister's Suitcase
with her adorable Cutie Pie Button Picture
She is the lucky winner of this sweet golden tutu
So now it's your turn to share your craft goodies!
Link up, grab a button,
Pink Hippo Party
be a follower and share the love!
Love,
Pinkapotamus

7 comments:

  1. Happy Monday! Thanks for hosting the fun party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter loves sewing too! Actually my post this week is a project my 9 year old made! Gloves from jumper sleeves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting! I love coming here on Monday morning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! So excited for the cute tutu :) I had so much fun doing the Crafterbowl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog! Super fun, I am following!!

    Brooke

    startathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The mini hippos purse is great! Thanks for hosting. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting!

    PS: I am your newest Linky Follower!

    Mrs. Delightful
    www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete