Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight ~ Crayon Freckles

This week's Awesome Sponsor is Andie Jaye
andiejaye
from Crayon Freckles who creates the most beautiful mixed media and subway art!
Where I'm From 8x10 Mixed Media Adoption Print-Reece's Rainbow Donation
Andie Jaye is a SAHM who homeschools.  She is an avid photographer who loves to create art... both digitally and with her hands in mixed media.  She has a blog, Crayon Freckles, where she documents all the activities she and her son do during their days.
Here are some of my favorites from her SHOP
Goodnight Moon
      Goodnight Moon 8x10 print
Baseball Subway Art
Blue and White Baseball Subway Art 8x10 Print
Rising Sunset Print
a rising sunset 8x10 print
What Faith is Made Of
What Faith is Made of 8x10 Mixed Media Print-Reece's Rainbow Donation
And my favorite item... The Little Boy Toolbox Bag!
Little Boy Toolbox Bag
And as a special treat for all of my Pink Hippos.. Andie Jaye is generously offering Free Shipping.. just add in the code PINKHIPPO at checkout!
So stop by .. say "Hi" and add her to your Etsy favorites.. I know I did!
Love,
Pinkapotamus

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh what a great sponsor! I love Andie's work, the Rising Sunset is just dreamy!

    ReplyDelete