Friday, July 13, 2012

Dear Friday's Letters #2

Dear Pink Hippos!
Wow... can I say it again?.. WOW! 
I can't believe it.. you like me.. you REALLY like me..
700+ followers strong and I am completely and utterly in awe that this little blog that could has gotten sooo BIG!  You guys really are the best and I hope that I don't crack under the pressure!
Dear Youngest Child,
Seriously.. you are getting too big too fast.. I loved watching BRAVE with as you snuggled your little arm around my shoulder and put your little hand in mine.. It was too stinking adorable when you covered my eyes at the really scary parts and shut your own.. I hope that will always love me THIS much!
Dear Middle Child,
I was sooo proud of you at your first book club meeting!  You were one of the ONLY kids who actually read the ENTIRE book.  I loved hearing your intelligent answers to questions and listening to you read in front of the whole group!  And of course I am totally enjoying your antics and silliness these days.. love that you can always make me laugh with your goofiness!
Dear Oldest Child,
I cannot believe that you are going to be 10!  Wow.. when did I get this OLD.. that I can own a 10 year old and what happened to my baby?.. You are growing into such a beautiful young lady and I just love, love, love that you have found and embraced your crafty side.. apple didn't fall far from the tree on that one?  (not that you will admit it!)
Dear Summer,
Sllllooooowwww down so that I can enjoy this lovely weather a bit longer without wearing layers upon layers of clothes and turtlenecks to keep warm. 
Dear Bikini,
Thanks so much for NOT falling off when I dive off the HIGH dive at the lake.. YIKES that would haven been an awkward moment!
Dear Hubby,
I hope that you are enjoying your shark fishing adventure ! Don't forget that it is Friday the 13th .. so be extra careful and wear clean underwear! 
Dear Optimum,
Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to use the phrase "I am NOT MOM on Demand" to my children and have them fully understand what I mean!
Photobucket
Thanks for some Friday Fun!
Love,
Pinkapotamus

No comments:

Post a Comment