Saturday, January 5, 2013

Personalized Kids Artwork Display

My little girl has discovered her LOVE of painting!  
So I thought it would be fun to create an artwork display Just for her!  
So here is Cassandra's Artwork Display!
Pin It
If you want to make one..  here's how!
Ingredients
Wood Frame
Acrylic Paint
Mod Podge
Scrabble Tiles
Scrapbook Paper
Buttons
Photo
Scrapbook Embellishments
optional
Cricut

Wood Frames
Glass Knobs
Twine
Clothespins
Kids Artwork
Start by painting your frame and its background
Once dry put it together.
Grab your Mod Podge 
and glue your scrapbook shapes and letters onto the background.
Next add your child's photo (mine has a plastic frame)
and I also Mod Podged of my daughter's scrapbook dresses to the opposite corner.
Then add some scrapbook squares
and glue your child's name into the squares
 with scrabble tiles. 
Mod Podge the rest of your scrapbook embellishments.
Then I took two of my daughter's scrapbook dresses
and two square wood plaques
Painted the squares.
Then Mod Podged the dresses onto them.
Last I added glass knobs.
Now it was ready for twine, clothespins and artwork!
My little girl loved it! 
 Can't wait for the hubs to hang up in this space for me!
Next project is an upcycled headboard!  
Stay tuned!
I am sharing with
SixSistersStuff.com

Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special
mop it up mondays

Love,
Pinkapotamus

4 comments:

  1. So cute, a lovely way to display your daughters art work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great way to display the artwork! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool idea! I bet she loves it! I'm always trying to find new ways to display all the things my son makes! Thanks for entering One Crafty Contest!!

    ReplyDelete