Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Mod Podge Father's Day Breakfast in Bed Tray

What hubby wouldn't love breakfast in bed for Father's day?
And this tray just makes it THAT much more fun!
Pin It 
Want to make one for the special Dad in your life? 
It's easy!
Ingredients
Tray 
Paint
Pick Your Plum Vinyl
Fabric Mod Podge 
Fabric
Cricut 
Start by painting your tray. 
 I chose red my hubby's favorite color.
Then I got my PYP permanent vinyl and cut it on my Cricut 
to say "Mom's Diner" which I added to the side.
Then I cut my fabric, which I just love by the way.. so cute with all the little breakfasty things on it!
Then Mod Podge 
it onto the tray and then over top.
Then stand back and admire it
cause it's really cute!
Can't wait to bring the hubby breakfast in bed for Father's day!
He always makes me crepes for Mother's Day with brown sugar sour cream filling and warm fruit preserves!
I'll probably make him my famous Chocolate Chip Scones
I am sharing with
Gingerly Made

Love,
Amie @ Pinkapotamus

2 comments:

  1. Very nice idea!! I use Mod Podge very often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...that tray is sooo cute. Love that fabric!

    Well done Amie!

    ReplyDelete