Tuesday, November 19, 2013

DIY Vinyl Snowflake Vase!

Vinyl is Amazing!
Pin It 
It changed the whole look of my plain old vase!
My original plan was to take my vase, paint it and Mod Podge snowflakes on with coffee filters.
but.. 
CRAFT FAIL!  
Yup.. the punches got crammed up with the coffee filters and it just wouldn't work.
So I took my vase and painted it with blue glass paint
then baked it at 275 degrees for 30 minutes.
Once it cooled down it was time for 
Plan #2.. 
Pick Your Plum vinyl!
I didn't know that you could cut vinyl with punches.. but viola!  
You can!
So I added pretty snowflakes to my cute newly blue vase.. 
and in 40 minutes I had a lovely winter vase!
Yay!
I filled it with some simple blue and silver ornaments.
 and put it on a silver charger also updated with vinyl snowflakes for a sweet centerpiece. 
I also used one of my Upcycled Shutter Ornaments
I'm loving it's sparkle!
I am sharing with
xoxo
Amie @ Pinkapotamus 

No comments:

Post a Comment