Monday, December 2, 2013

Reclaimed Wood Christmas Sign

Pin It 
I made this fun sign from some "Pinteresting" Inspiration
Sleigh Bells Ring
 and an old chair my kids had.  
I took 5 of the slats and cut 1 piece in half. 
Then I nailed it together at the top 
and hot glued the bottom.
Then I tied some jingle bells on the left with twine.
Then I cut the words "Sleigh Bells Ring" in Pick Your Plum vinyl,
painted it onto my sign,
then peeled off my vinyl.
Last I added a few bells to the other side and of course a BIG bow to the top.
It added a little something to my in Progress Christmas mantel.
I am sharing with

xoxo
Amie @ Pinkapotamus

4 comments:

  1. I love your sign it is very eye catching and cute! Stopping by from the Fabulous linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you for sharing and linking your wonderful post to "The Most Fabulous Link-up Jol" I am following you on a variety of different social media.
    Keren (From the blog: Fabulous-farmliving)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so cute. And thanks for showing how easy it can be to make.

    Heidi’s Wanderings

    ReplyDelete